• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate?

Chocolate type?

• Milk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark

• White

• None

• CHOCOLAAAAAAAATTTEEEEEE?!?!?!??!?!

• Total voters

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
[video=youtube;3kGvWT0qvXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kGvWT0qvXQ[/video]

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Milk chocolate all the way for me. I enjoy white chocolate, and if I have nothing else or I'm pretending to be healthy I will eat dark chocolate, but milk chocolate is the yummiest yum, especially combined with hazel nuts, or when it's think flakes that just melts on your tongue...

And Termy, you haven't tasted proper milk chocolate until you've tasted Norwegian milk chocolate ;)

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I have a chocolate allergy, but I eat it anyways.the only variety I ever eat is dark chocolate. I can't remember what the others taste like all too well, but my youths has fond memories of the milk and white varieties.

bunny

birb overlord
Dark chocolate. I don't mind the taste of either, but dark chocolate has more antioxidants in it, so yeah. Actually I used to hate dark chocolate, but I started eating it instead of milk chocolate for that reason and now I like it.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I find Dark Chocolate to be the most bitter thing I've ever tasted. Well, tied with black coffee, and those plums from the tree we tried to grow in our backyard when I was 8, but yeah I hate Dark. White is ok... But I just like straight up Milk. Actually though to be completely honest I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. I don't dislike it, but it's just not... I wouldn't ever just eat it. It's too plain. Now give me a Heath or a Snickers bar... and now we're talkin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom