• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Zinger said:
Did you kill Mido?
Mido may be one of those lurking types, but I would not Target Mido Night One. I might put an RVS Vote or two, but never an actual Target. Now If you'll excuse me Zinger, Rubik, Moe. I have a Reads List to Make.

I'm locking rubik town
scum leaning kirino
Do you just never explain your reads?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I agree with you Re: Rubik, but I'd still like you to explain your thought process. I'm not psychic. Help me understand why you lock Rubik town and scum lean kirino, so that I can agree or disagree with your reasoning.

I mean, it's not rocket science. It's hard to work together if you don't show your work.

Or do you just pull your reads out of your ass with nothing to back 'em up??

Storm

THE READS LIST
SMS (I cant pull my punches, Cevin. you're leaning scum, but not there yet)
Minish (If I could guess the scum team, you'd be on it)
Rag
Giri-Nessie
Mido-Sasquatch
Moe
(oh look, Storm scum read Moe, how original)
Rubik
Squid
(dont know their MO enough to get a good enough read)

Kirino
Funnygurl (Same as Squid)
Zinger (lets face it, Spider Mafia was the scummiest thing of all time)

Sunfan (Sunfan is definitely town. I have a good feeling)

A

Storm

EBWODP:

As for my thoughts on roles and what transpired last night

The Potential Role List calls for 3 possible kills a night, a Vig, Mafia Faction, and an SK. the fact that there was only 1 kill last night has me wondering.

I'm town Roleblocker. I targeted Ragnarokio last night. kind of a shot in the dark, but we only had one kill last night, so I might have to retry the experiment tonight.

Storm

EBWOTP

Forgot about the Veteran, but thats only if someone was stupid enough to visit the Veteran

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
EBWODP:

As for my thoughts on roles and what transpired last night

The Potential Role List calls for 3 possible kills a night, a Vig, Mafia Faction, and an SK. the fact that there was only 1 kill last night has me wondering.

I'm town Roleblocker. I targeted Ragnarokio last night. kind of a shot in the dark, but we only had one kill last night, so I might have to retry the experiment tonight.
Why would you claim Roleblocker out of the blue, there was no reason to, if it's a trye claim you are now compromised...

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
storm, you probably should have asked for a vig to claim the shot on mido first. With nobody coming forward to claim the shot we kind of have to assume it was a wolfkill

Storm

I just don't buy the claim and I want to know what possessed him to share the info.
when I get votes, they dont go away. I have to claim or They Pile up. the fact I got voted by Rubik, then Zinger is enough cause for me to claim.

claiming early saved my ass before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom