• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Collaseum Beast

How do I kill the Centaur looking beast in the collaseum? I'm trying just to dodge and replenish hearts whenever I get hit. I just got the game yesterday and I've done maybe 12 shrines (for reference) and I only have 4 hearts but I like a challenge and I want to beat this beast! Also if you're discovered from a distance he has some magical shaft that will hit you no matter one and it ONE SHOTS, well I'm 4 hearts so that's probably why lol HELP

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Sadly the answer is you probably don't yet. You might be able to pull it off if you're really really good at dodging to get off a flurry attack, but you're equipment better be good. The thing has a lot of health abd the game makes it a point to basically say domt fight this guy. Or it does in one of the story areas I've been too. For reference, at that time I had myself fairly decent equipment, 5 hearts, decent armor, was still one shoting me. And I had a bow with like, 25 attack and it barely put a debt in its health. So find good weapons, get good armor, make some elixirs or food, and maybe you can do it. But you probably can't until later.

Thanks for he reply Libk! I'm new here so it's nice to be helped out and you're probably right. I guess I have to get better armor/weapons. I just have the Hylian tunic and the edge of duality which is 50atk. I'll be back for him, I'm leaving a marker! Lol

Libk

Where did you find that weapon? Lol. Most mh swords are close to 40. Also, there's a village that sells Knights armor, part of one of the main quests. It's the village you go to to get your sheikah slate repaired. I'd get that because it helps out a lot, especially if you then go to the great fairy in Kakariko village and have her upgrade it.

Yeah I've been through that part already and I spend over 1k on the Sheikah tunic because t looked nice lol and I forgot where I got it actually! I don't remember if it was in a shrine but it's a brown looking sword created by the ancestors. I'll read up on it tomorrow on my inventory, I tried looking online for a simple explanation but there's nothing.

Libk

Lol I passed on the sheikah armor. It looked nice, but I figured it'd be better to be safe in combat. I'll prob go back in get it. I look forward to seeing where you found that sword.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
That coliseum was one of the first places I went after leaving the plateau. It isn't a good idea to fight it with only 4 hearts.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Solution 1: Explore Hyrule Castle from west side (cross the moat) and loot everything from the first two strata. Drop anything that isn't a Royal weapon (not royal GUARD, but Royal), or EoD. Return to coliseum and abuse flurry rushes. The Lynel is easy to bait, just stay within melee range.

Solution 2: Explore Hyrule Castle from east side and jump up to the tip top of the castle right above Sanctum. There is a chest with 3x Ancient Arrows. Shoot just one AA at the Lynel and you'll send him literally to the Void.

But be warned that there are more enemies than just the Lynel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom