• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

i mean that idk if the kills from your hypothetical lynch bomb would be counted to have happened during the day or the night so idk if a protection ability would work.

if any town has a nightkill and we dont vote you out today they could maybe use that tonight to kill you without triggering the lynch bomb. but
From what I understand from the wording, If I'm voted off I immediatly go "Boom" and a random number of players die at the same time. EoD
hm. if that's what you're concerned about, why dont you vote yourself and then one other person can vote you. that might be a way to lynch you with low risk.
Because from what I understand, I'm the one with the bomb, so my death wouldn't count.

From what I understand from the wording, If I'm voted off I immediatly go "Boom" and a random number of players die at the same time. EoD
Because from what I understand, I'm the one with the bomb, so my death wouldn't count.
i mean, if you and someone else vote for you the worst case is that that one person would die. unless you're changing what you're claiming to say that even people who don't vote for you can die?

That's actually the best case from what I understand. Worse case is everyone dies with me
wdym by everyone? everyone in the game? earlier you said
If I get Lynched I'm taking half of the players to vote for me down too. Do y'all really want to risk going suicidal?
which seems to conflict with that to me? how could everyone die if you only take down half of the players who vote for you?

wdym by everyone? everyone in the game? earlier you said

which seems to conflict with that to me? how could everyone die if you only take down half of the players who vote for you?
I was referring to that post. I was talking about just the voters.
In regards of the amount of players I was corrected. I get lynched Not only do I die, flavor wise I'm taking between one and all. If the number of players is even, there's a higher chance of half getting caught in the explosion

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

Just Kidding

Vote Count
Killjoy(4): DW,Lain,HHH,Jamie
Minish(1):Rag
Not Voting:,KJ,,Lissi,Minish,Mintish

Killjoy was unanimously the one to be voted up... wait a minute.....Oh well. Killjoy is Lynched only to Explode.... but he survives for some reason. all this talk about an explosion killing multiple people must have been only a Bluff.

DAY ONE
THE LIVING
DW
HHH
Jamie
KJ
Lain
Lissi
Minish
Mintish

Rag

Night One Begins