• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Whoa I didn't even notice your requests until just now O: why didn't the site email me about your replies to my thread grrr

Anyway, I'll get to those when I can. School is resuming tomorrow, so it might be a little while. Sorry for any inconvenience. In the meantime, I made a really quick and simple Natsu avatar for myself.

NatsuIconAgain_zpse5ce6683.png

I like how it came out. I may use it for a while.

all my graphics have been Fairy Tail-related lately...

Fig

The Altruist
I just want to let you know that you really have been improving on your graphics and I really do hope that you are in fact do enjoy making this graphics not only for yourself but also for others who want to have a new change for their avatars and/or signatures. Keep up the great and amazing work Az! Hope to see more from you in the distant future! ^^

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Made a Natsu and Wendy sig from a scene from episode 5:

HeartsofFlameandWind_zpsbc8d60b0.png

It took me forever to make the two of them brighter properly because the original image was dark, and I'm still not satisfied with the lighting. But that was as good as I could get it.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I really like it, especially that really sweet background! The only thing I'd suggest is making Natsu/Wendy have some kind orange or red overlay. They look a bit green-ish(?), but I'm assuming that's how you found the picture. Overall, I think you did a really swaggy job! :loveeyeballs:

Fig

The Altruist
Amazing graphic Az! You really outdone yourself with this one! I really love the colors and effects. It really makes it look like they are surround by a fiery fire! Only thing I have in my mind if Natsu is meant to have a dark-greenish aura that is fading around his body. Not sure if you did that on purpose or that's the image that you used, but nonetheless you did an amazing job! \(^~^)/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom