• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Havoc starts to spread in the city as entire districts struggle to maintain power while Electro is sapping the power grid. As the city struggles to restore power to one district, another inevitably falls--there just isn't enough to satisfy the city's needs and satiate the mad supervillain's appetite for more.

He's actively building power... But what is he building power for? And will anyone be able to stop him now that he's charging up?... I guess we'll find out soon enough when Electro Lights the Night...

xtGXAHi.jpg

"Light the Night!"

(This is a new storyline)

•••••

Day 4: Amazing First Vote Count

a.k.a. The "one where the Green Goblin makes a dramatic first appearance" Vote Count

ExLight (3): Princess Abigail, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Andjalo
Storm (2.5*): Ragnarokio, LittleGumball
Ragnarokio (2): Electro (x2)
LittleGumball (1): Electro
dragonteacup (1): Electro

*Storm's vote count is not displaying accurate numbers.

With 3 votes against, ExLight is at M-6.

Not Voting: Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Captan_Lunch, Doc, dragonteacup, ExLight, Freddeh, HangryHangryHippo, KingofDominaria, lain, Rubik, Silverfish, Skystone, Storm, Tevish Szat, Turin, Vroendal

With 16 available Standard Votes, it takes 9 votes to reach a Majority (now whether or not Maj is required to Remove someone is another matter).

Day 4 will end on Sunday, September 24th, at 9:00 AM Eastern time (click here for an accurate to the second countdown timer).

1. Princess Abigail votes ExLight
  2. Spiritual Mask Salesman votes ExLight
  3. Andjalo votes ExLight
  4. Ragnarokio votes Storm, then unvotes and votes Storm again for some reason
  5. Electro votes Ragnarokio, twice[404: Error, vote link not found]
  6. lain votes Doc
  7. lain unvotes
  8. LittleGumball votes Storm
  9. Electro votes LittleGumball [404: Error, vote link not found]
  10. dragonteacup votes Storm
  11. Electro votes dragonteacup [404: Error, vote link not found]
  12. dragonteacup votes The Green Goblin [404: Error, player name not found]
Oh, this got updated.

Maybe uh, maybe it's bad to let a threat to Town charge a giant electricity ball.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Maybe uh, maybe it's bad to let a threat to Town charge a giant electricity ball.
I could blow up the 3 remaining Roxxon Plants and then there wouldn't be power?
of course then i would have cost my Little Green Friend at least 300K

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think he was/is on vacation?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We still can! I mean, why the hell not? You're an amazing creature, Spider-Man. You and I are not so different. People like us don't need to abide by the silly rules that others have to live up to. Eventually, you know they will resent you for that. They'll even turn on you, because the only thing the people love more than a hero is to see a hero fall, fail, die trying. You don't have to go that route. Join me! You and me, we're exceptional. Let's not go the drab way of our canon comic book counterparts. We should TEAM UP! Together we would truly be unstoppable. What do you say, Spider-Man? Doesn't you and me becoming kings of this town sound like the best option? Think about what we could CREATE! I mean, it's either that or we can destroy. Again and again until we're both dead. Is that what you want?

spiderman-green-goblin.gif

THINK ABOUT IT, HERO!!

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!!
I'm good. I don't team up with weirdos.
Hey Flame, whatsay you we take down some of these guys?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You forgot to color your :p.

You can't say you have a PhD in murder when you haven't even killed anyone yet. My offer to fight is still open.

It's so insulting that you never even offered to team up with me. As a self-respecting hero, I've never been so offended not to receive an offer to turn to the stinky side. What's Spidey got over me? Looks? Influence? Money? Firepower? Hah. You're going down for this.
Dont worry flamey, I think you are way cooler than me!

Storm

Well im at actual work so
dick move if you beat a guy up when he's not there to defend himself. kind of makes you the Villains

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Nice. Pass the buck on up. I can dig it. Fine. I'll kill your boss instead.

Very weaselly of you to point the finger at someone else. I like it. You can stay for now.
Thanks.

I do like my boss though. Any features you want added to the paper, like a goblin corner or something?

-

Unrelated: We have a vacancy for a new photographer at the Daily Bugle. Qualifications include: being alive.

Until then I hope you guys like not having pictures in the Daily Bugle!

Storm

Thanks.

I do like my boss though. Any features you want added to the paper, like a goblin corner or something?

-

Unrelated: We have a vacancy for a new photographer at the Daily Bugle. Qualifications include: being alive.

thats cold. the body of Lance Bannon and Donald Duck is still smoldering on the floor and you put up the Now Hiring Sign?

Asfinyti

aka amber

that's a pretty low bar, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom