• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

not really (:
there's not much I can say against a fake result like that
If someone is faking my results, they're doing an incredible job of it. Honestly though, I don't believe this particular abilities' results could be faked without in-depth knowledge of multiple players in the game. So... Unless Zinger himself is faking my results, I'm inclined to believe them.

Which Mafia are you a part of then?
I'm not a part of a mafia? What makes you think I am? How can I prove to you I am not?

If someone is faking my results, they're doing an incredible job of it. Honestly though, I don't believe this particular abilities' results could be faked without in-depth knowledge of multiple players in the game. So... Unless Zinger himself is faking my results, I'm inclined to believe them.

I'm not a part of a mafia?
what kind of character just happens to know about 3 Mafias tho.

A rat is someone who slinks around, generally treated like crap, tattles on people, but gets info others normally wouldn't BC they have a sort of wallflowerness to them.
Not a spiderman reference lol

Tis I!! ^-^
Hmmm, no not really!! :pp >.> I'm unconvinced that it's such a clear-cut subject as you seem to perceive it. o.o

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I feel like y’all get way more info than me.

Or maybe y’all just come in way hotter than me. Though I think I trust silverfish did see exlight meeting with mafia members and is probably lying about not knowing what they’re talking about. Don’t know if that means he’s mafia or not.

Also I didn’t fully process but @Princess Abigail was mafia? Was that from the start or did you become the burglar for day 3? I don’t pay enough attention if this is obvious which it probably is.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I feel like y’all get way more info than me.

Or maybe y’all just come in way hotter than me. Though I think I trust silverfish did see exlight meeting with mafia members and is probably lying about not knowing what they’re talking about. Don’t know if that means he’s mafia or not.

Also I didn’t fully process but @Princess Abigail was mafia? Was that from the start or did you become the burglar for day 3? I don’t pay enough attention if this is obvious which it probably is.
She was temporarily a burglar in the same way Tevish was temporarily a radioactive spider afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom