• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its certainly useful, just not for clearing people.

Sure, sure. A traditional tracker can find scum if the scum is off committing crimes by submitting actions.

But that doesn't clear you. I *might* even believe that you haven't gone anywhere. That doesn't negate that my ability showed me who you were consorting with recently, and the context being a meeting between the heads of the varying mafias. If you aren't the head of some mafia or have the potential to be, why would you have been there? It is pretty clear to me that anyone who is consorting with Fisk is someone we should know the role of. And hey, as Fisk already showed, being arrested isn't the end-all be-all of this game anyway. Best it does is keep you from killing someone, worst it does is mildly inconvenience you for a night. And that's the best we've got until more superheroes that can actually do stuff show up.

I am 99.999% confident in my assertion that you do in fact know what I am talking about. But that's okay, I would deny my involvement with Fisk too if I were you.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Also, I do want to say it's highly likely that some kills are being done indirectly. Targeting might not show up properly.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Did ya get any info about what that means for Fisk? I assume THE KINGPIN would have something related to that end.

Not that I would wanna see Fisk get taken out hahahaha, that’s crazy. KoD is a friend of town.
Nope only that the war is for the title and the winner of the title will hold great sway and power over what happens to town

Asfinyti

aka amber
well hopefully it lands in the hands of someone favorable; i get the feeling town and mafia are both at a disadvantage compared to the various 3ps so if the combined victory is possible it's probably one of our better options

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
We're getting a slightly better picture of the gamestate together. Has anyone heard any rumblings about the Green Goblin's identity lately?

We'd love to hear from the Green Goblin or anyone who knows anything about him. Send any tips to our Wire Transfer hotline, care of Rubik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom