• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Somehow, Storm has taken more mafia out of this game than the rest of the players combined.

@Storm Are you free of your debts now?
Financial Debt? Not at all. Still have Child support, Rent, and all those other issues. in fact they went up. Looks like the Ex Wife wants full custody instead of Visitation. Her Attorney, Janice Lincoln, is a real ballbuster. and all of this has me scared for my Job Security

Moral Debt? Never. We have a Deal. Only thing that can break my debt is a falling out. all I can say is I am very critical about what people write about me publicly. I would hate to be forced to seek recompenses. I will sue for Libel.

Spiritual Debt? my conscious is clear. All I have done is defend myself so far. I also feel my reads Lists have been the most extensive, and is literally the only real list of players we get between days, unless you want to jump to day 1.

All I ask is let me fufill my motivation. which for the blue collar man I am is get money and get *****es

I'll even give Bugle Staff Half off on my votes. sadly the votes double in price each time you pay for one, so right now it's 800 for regular people and 400 for Bugle Staff. the auction is crazy

Storm

hey storm, how do you feel about the claim that you are electro?
Hey Andjalo
i was exposed day 1 as Max Dillon. I tried to Extort Rag and Rag pretty much name claimed me. So ive been exposed. But the bigger fish needed to be fried, like this Kingpin of Crime fella ( i have a feelimg since this is early game it could have been 3 people. Killjoy is dead, if it pops back up we need to look towards other people)

So i can say i am at least Max Dillon, as it has been Proven both by Rag and the Bugle Staff. Money is a driving force. And oh boy do i need a lot

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm not opposed to lynching storm today either, supervillains are probably a bigger threat than the mafia is.

although it does feel a little twisted to lynch storm because he outed himself killing mafia, even if it wasn't intentional

Storm

i'm not opposed to lynching storm today either, supervillains are probably a bigger threat than the mafia is.

although it does feel a little twisted to lynch storm because he outed himself killing mafia, even if it wasn't intentional
Do what you want

Storm

Actually i dont have to do anything detrimental to anyone. I can actually win with Town. So maybe Bigger fish and circle back to me?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
mafia-handcuffs-off.gif

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
oh right abigail needed to be arrested ig

Vote: Abigail

might as well do that

Ragnarokio

stan lee presumably kidnapped abigail and forced her to play the part of uncle ben, and until she's finished with that role she is subject to her posting restriction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom