• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

*Fisk looks around the gym seeing if there was a firehose anywhere in sight. He'd left the fire extinguisher back where he'd picked up the weights and was only five yards away from it. He'd keep it close just in case, but first he was going to send some iron at the Human Torch to see if he can even lift.*

"It's one thing trying to be a benefit to the city day in and day out, but it's another completely when superpowered threats throw around their weight with little recourse. That's definitely something I'll see rectified. I'll probably get the mayor involved to help push through some legislation that will handicap threats like this one. It's certainly the least this city could do for all I've done for it. No way I'm going to be railroaded for acts I didn't do. Especially without proof."

Fight post 1/8

CRUSHER HOGAN cracks his knuckles. "Bout damn time. Bring it, Baconator. I'm gonna eat you for breakfast!"

((Tutorial: Fighters who engage in multiple Fights in the same Day/Night cycle can't expect to be back to full strength right away. Crusher's post count for this Fight is thusly reduced!))

The crowd momentarily hushes as The Baconator steps into the ring. He is plainly a foot taller than The Crusher. He approaches the center of the ring, he says nothing. He holds out his right hand out to shake, though, he holds it out only for a second. When The Crusher does not immediately move to accept the gesture. The Baconator immediately delivers a hard left jab straight to his mouth. In attempt to bring the blood. Then brings both hands up into guard.

"Thats how it is, I see?"

Crusher dives low, trying to take out his opponent's legs.

"This is my arena, you're just a guest in it!"

With seconds left on the clock, Crusher Hogan decides to use the baconators size against him. He wraps his arms around the baconator's legs and drives his shoulder into the man's gut, pushing with all his might to knock him out of the ring.

((Tutorial: Sometimes an opponent will take advantage of your limited response time or number of posts to get a higher score. This is probably unfair, and thats the point.))

Last edited:
The Baconator sprawls, stopping his opponents momentum and dropping him face down into the mat. From there, he spins around and executes his signature move, "The Heartstopper". So named because it actually killed the first man he tried it on. Which is a rear naked choke into a back suplex. Hoisting Crusher by the neck and squeezing with his full strength, he then slams him over his shoulder like a grown man would slam a toddler. A loud crack is heard as the back of Crushers skull makes contact with the mat.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The Human Torch heard The Kingpin taunting him from inside the bathroom, and the sound of leaking water an- wait..., water! The Human Torch had only just registered that perhaps caution was in order at this juncture when a toilet flew at him... Ducking just under its trajectory, The Human Torch had only a moment to pause and stare at the shattered ceramic, flummoxed, when the second toilet hit him in the back! He staggered under the blow... but his natural DURABILITY sustained the hit...

"Holy cow! Talk about dirty tactics..."

He heard three violent cracks followed by a heavy thump... and rushes into the bathroom...

"Hold it, fella...! He got away again! What would Sue or Reed do here? Fisk's got me running circles in his water-park play-pen!"

The Human Torch leaps through the hole, then takes a moment to compose himself and observe his surroundings...

"He's gone again! Don't let them call you a dummy, use your head...! Looks like he left a trail, he must be soaked...
Play time's over! Time to put the big boy to bed."

The Human Torch carefully follows the trail, floating down the staircase where the Kingpin had tracked wet footprints... growing more frustrated as he failed to catch up with his quarry, as his temper rose, so did his temperature, evaporating the trail almost as soon as he saw it... he was only barely able to follow the trail to the gym on the 62nd floor before he grew impatient once more and blasted open the doors with another FIREBALL...

"Face me Kingpin! You act so high and mighty, like I should be afraid of you, but I had to follow your soggy retreat all the way here!"

The Human Torch sends a FIREBALL at the Kingpin, rising nearly to the ceiling of the gym, and prepares to set the room alight!

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The Human Torch blasts a high-powered jet of fire below him, forming a blazing wall...

"Don't strain your back grandpa!"

The Human Torch uses PYROKINESIS to form a fiery whip, thwacking the air once for effect before shooting it out to wrap around a treadmill behind Kingpin, pulling it back like a lasso with incredible force speed to hit Fisk directly in the back!

Asfinyti

aka amber
sorry for the sudden disappearance, friends i had a mild case of extreme high altitude (read: plane to catch)
thanks for all the love though, no matter how dubious the source :p

Reactions: Doc

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
"Why are you soaked, big man? You think I've never fought a villain in the rain before? I'm not just a flame, I am The Flame! It's a wonder you can hold onto anything, let alone a title like 'The Kingpin'!"

Once more using PYROKINESIS, The Human Torch raises his whip, and shoots it out, wrapping around the bar The Kingpin still held... instantly heating it to beyond tolerable levels... while forming another FIREBALL with his other hand, firing it at Fisk just before the pain of the heating metal could register...

*Distracted in thought for a bit before he registered the sound of the blast, Fisk was slow to act, but picked up one of the 25lb weights he had and hurled it directly at the fireball coming for him initially.*

Damn you and your unfounded accusations. My name is Wilson Fisk, not Kingpin of Crime!

*He didn't register the fiery whip wrapping around and pulling the treadmill at him. Before he realized it all he felt was a sharp pain as the treadmill smacked dead center into his back.*

"ARRRGGGGHH!"

*Fisk falls down due to the force of the blow hitting him. HIs muscled body could take a lot, but he was still human. He'd definitely bruise from that solid hit.

Just then, he could feel the metal bar in his hand heating up. At first warm to the touch, but it was like holding a branding iron in just a few seconds. The contact with his flesh burned hot, and he let go of the bar with a sharp yelp. Only then did he see that the Human Torch had wrapped it with his fiery whip.*

"You must feel proud of yourself picking on someone with no superpowers. Doubly so since you seem to think you're justified!"

*Rage. That's what Fisk felt, but as he looked up he saw that the Human Torch had already launched another fireball right at him. With barely any time to act, he rolled off to his side and scrambled up running back towards where he had left the fire extinguisher.*

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
"If you're not The Kingpin, then who, Fisk? I'm not falling for a line like that!"

The Human Torch's brash nature would not allow him to see Fisk as anything but an enemy...

"You pick on thousands of those without superpowers every day! I go to school with some of them, I see the harm you do, personally!"

The Human Torch is relentless, launching FIREBALL after FIREBALL at the Kingpin, keeping him constantly on the move with little time to think...

*Dodging left and right, Fisk grabbed up the fire extinguisher as he ran by, and grabbed a weight off a rack just before a fireball connected with it, heating the iron there. Dodging behind a column for a moment, Fisk turned back around and ran at the Human Torch's position.*

"If you have to ask such a question, then you don't have the right to be deciding who faces punishment or not without concrete evidence!"

*Veering off to the side, Fisk ran for the heated pole that still laid nearby. Turning, he hurls fire extinguisher a few moments later before picking up the heated pole and taking quick aim to lunge it at the extinguisher as it gets close to the Human Torch.*

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
"I'm here to fight the bad guys, by all accounts, you're one of them... Whatever your goal, you don't care about the interests of anyone but yourself! I'm not here to pass the judgement, just to take you down! Why are you so afraid of standing in court? Guilty conscience?"

The pole is thrown with astonishing accuracy under pressure, it hits the fire extinguisher dead-on, casuing it to explode and release CO2 into the air around The Human Torch...! He coughs and loses focus, his flaming form flickering as his FLIGHT wobbles...

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
With force of will, The Human Torch propels himself away from Kingpin and the fire extinguisher with the blast of a HEAT WAVE... as his lungs suck in more oxygen, his coughing fades, his FLIGHT stabilizes, and he blazes bright once more!

"Accept defeat, big guy! You're about to be flame-roasted!"

The Human Torch launches a PYROKINESIS attack with a long-distance range, forming a CAGE of FIRE which wraps broadly around where Fisk is standing, and slowly starts tightening...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom