• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Asfinyti

aka amber
"don't you underestimate me!" pmt shoots back, "i've been in much worse!"
pmt grabs crusher's arm, elbowing crusher repeatedly with the other arm as they struggle in the chokehold. after a brief struggle, they break free with a roar, turning to face him. "you're good, huh? how about a taste of your own medicine?"
pmt approaches, using their size and strength to grapple crusher in return, pinning his arms to his sides

Fight Post #2 / 10

"Oh you think you're tough?! No one's tougher than the CRUSHER!"

Crusher Hogan leaps off the ring floor using his entire body weight to push PMT to the ground. Once down, the wrestling champion wriggles free and tries to pin them. He surely could have PMT dead to rights, but Crusher knows how to drag a fight out for the audience, so he does a showmanship-type thing where he pins PMT with only his leg so he can raise his arms up to flex and pose for his adoring fans.

((Tutorial: Sometimes in a FIGHT it is more important to play to your character than to do things that you will give you a tactical edge.))

Last edited:

Asfinyti

aka amber
3/10

'tough enough to beat you, crusher!' pmt struggles out from under his leg, backing off briefly to regather their senses before getting themselves back into the fight
they go back on the offensive, throwing many wide, powerful punches at crusher, hoping to land just a few and break through this defenses

((Good thing I'm not obligated to actually wait for a response so as to utilize my posts. Good thing I like to type a lot too.))

*Fisk sifts through the debris until he finds a rather large chunk he can comfortable hold in both hands. Holding it up in front of him, he faces back towards the Human Torch and exclaims,*

"It's hard work actually doing good for this city, and you vigilantes do not make the work any easier. Especially if you think you are above the law like you seem to think you are. This will be a lesson in what is and isn't justified. You're not justified in coming into my place of business and wrecking havoc. I am justified in defending myself against you even if it hurts you."

*Fisk grins.*

"And I intend to hurt you a lot to teach you."

*Fisk charges forth with the large section of debris held in front of him as a makeshift shield, barreling towards where the Human Torch stands.*

3/10

Crusher puts up his arms in a block and takes all of PMT's hits with composure, trying to tire them out. "Think you can scare me? I've been doing this for 15 years pal."

((Tutorial: You don't always need a big post. Sometimes, simpler is better!))

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Caught off guard by the speed and ferocity of the door throw, The Human Torch narrowly dodges it, using his powers of FLIGHT... His momentary smirk fades once more into a scowl...

"If you think a little water's going to cool me off, think again."

The Human Torch uses his FIREBALLS like a clenched fist, hurling out flame to melt the sprinklers into a molten hunk of metal...

"I don't think the public appreciates you making a killing at their expense... I'll act like I always do, Fisk, as a  Hero! You've been fueling the fires of war. This city won't stand for it... and neither will I! Let's see how you bluster when I take you down, and you stand in court..."

The Human Torch deftly weaves a flightpath between the air-born hunks of rubble...

"You think I'm afraid of your threats? Come at me!"

The Human Torch braces and builds up the largest FIREBALL yet...

"You can't handle this heat!"

As The Kingpin of Crime smashes into the Human Torch, he's met with a blistering blast of flame, rendering the debris painfully hot, scorching skin and engulfing either side of his office with bright fire... the impact of the debris hits The Human Torch hard, knocking him back, and out of the window! He flips over and over in midair until he rights himself, wiping his bleeding face while glowering at the monster of a man in the office... the blood dries and evaporates...

"AAHHHHHH!"

With a fierce cry, The Human Torch lobs FIREBALL after FIREBALL on either side of Fisk, boxing him into the middle of the room, the only cover being the ornate desk in the center of the room. It fills with smoke as the fire ignites bookcases, the walls, and blazes higher, fueled by the oxygen coming in through the open window... The ceiling sizzled with boiling water as if the compromised sprinkler system was spitting futile defiance at the hot-headed Superhero...

"Not even you have enough money to burn to get rid of me, give up!"

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
By sheer force of will, The Human Torch contains the fire and smoke to the singular room of Kingpin's office, preventing its spread...

"You endanger the very life of this city, its people, and its spirit. It will not come to save you. It's just you and me, Fisk. But let's see how you deal with more of me..."

The Human Torch creates two doppelgangers of himself, which spin around and around with him in the air, controlled by the sheer force of his will... The flame engulfing each one blurs the air, masking which one is which, until they finally come to a halt, each facing inside the office, all three identical to each other. They watch the desk as the smoke thickens around the villain... Each raises a hand with a FIREBALL to launch into the back of the room...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom