• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't think you need quotes but like.... a general reason would be nice. But also, congratulations! You have now met me! I apparently seem like scum to everyone the first several times they play with me. Then again, it has been literal years since I last played, so maybe that's changed. Is meta still meta when it's expired?

This is true. Silver always gets scumread easily with people who have just met them.

Edit: Interesting that the Kingpin of Crime is voting Neon.

Is it ok to just post my scum read without all the quoting. I remember when i used to be obssessed about it and i have to comb through the thread and had to click back and forth between pages to find the exact thing i need.

don't have the energy to do that now. but I have a slight scum read on silver. slight enough to vote for him though.
Any reason why you’re not voting them, then?

Is it ok to just post my scum read without all the quoting. I remember when i used to be obssessed about it and i have to comb through the thread and had to click back and forth between pages to find the exact thing i need.

don't have the energy to do that now. but I have a slight scum read on silver. slight enough to vote for him though.
If you're needing a specific thing from a specific person, click on the three dots(...) and click on the "Who Replied" for an easy ISO

Just sharing!! I think it's a pretty interesting list. :pp
What is the list exactly, and why is it us? Why is it interesting?

Kinda think the Kingpin might be trying to get Neon to think I’m the Kingpin.
I feel like anything and everything that account does is with the intent of muddying the waters, and should be engaged with all little as possible.

Just sharing!! I think it's a pretty interesting list. :pp
It might very well be interesting, I'm just wondering why you think it is interesting. I've reason I can think of is that as far as I can recall none of the people on the list have been called out in any reads posts. I could be wrong about that, though. I only know that I haven't seen myself get called out previously, no clue if any of the others have gotten any attention.

D

Deleted member 97076

silverfish just blurring between the lines of background/foreground helpful/not helpful.
then again, if i have to critically look at myself, i'm doing sorta similar things : (

D

Deleted member 97076

This is true. Silver always gets scumread easily with people who have just met them.

Edit: Interesting that the Kingpin of Crime is voting Neon.
does that mean it clears Neon? LOL

scum voting for scum this early not likely right? lol i donno. game's messed up.
EDIT: you know what would be useful? a join post function. so we don't need to edit

D

Deleted member 97076

i guess if everyone vouch for silverfish being "scum-at-first-sight", then i retract my read ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom