• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
thats really interesting, I'll have to check that out in the near future

I haven't seen anyone point this out yet, so I'll do it myself:

Tevish argues that the most likely person behind the Kingpin account is one of the people who posted in close proximity to the Kingpin.

Tevish simultaneously argues that he would never post in close proximity to a stock puppet account he was in control of.

This doesn't make sense to me at all. I am also a strong believer in separating activity on different accounts, and we have no way whatsoever to know who shares in that strategy. Thus, any speculation about who is the Kingpin based on post activity around a single post (if there was a way to establish a pattern it might have been useful, but Tevish jumped the gun), is completely pointless. If anything, it makes me suspicious of Tevish because it muddies the water and makes any serious effort to uncover the Kingpin more difficult. If course, Tevish does not currently exist, so there's no point in accusing him, this was just something that bothered me more and more every time I thought about it.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
NEON I LOVE YOU CAN WE BE TOGETHER THROUGH LIGHT, DARKNESS AND SPIDER BITES? ❤️
Yes we can omg I love you so much I hope we last forever uwu

anime.gif

spider cupcakes and spider cookies to go with my spider tea in my spider teapot
tumblr_inline_ohgrhuTWad1qd4y7h_1280.jpg

how caught up with what we discussed are you yet lol
That ain't no Spider, that's a Guardian!
Neon is my top town atm.
Bottom town is everyone in the active player pool who hasn't posted or just post with no substance.
Hard to do when y'all enjoyin the game when I'm sleepin at night!
Makes me think everyone in this game is scum.

@Skystone Why are you whispering?

That ain't no Spider, that's a Guardian!

Hard to do when y'all enjoyin the game when I'm sleepin at night!
Makes me think everyone in this game is scum.

@Skystone Why are you whispering?
You do realize people are playing this game from different locations and in different timezones? I'm often asleep through peak American activity, that doesn't mean I think every American in the game is scum.

Alright, I'm back. I have also missed 30 pages and have zero intention of reading all of them. So who wants to give me highlights and/or page numbers I should do more than skim over?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Alright, I'm back. I have also missed 30 pages and have zero intention of reading all of them. So who wants to give me highlights and/or page numbers I should do more than skim over?
I think Vro is a wolf. Also hiiii.

Also Minish is not dying today. Also there's a newspaper Also MECH! ALSO ummm... me and dragon are totally in love now omgggg. Also....

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Tevish simultaneously argues that he would never post in close proximity to a stock puppet account he was in control of.

This doesn't make sense to me at all.
he also said in the same paragraph that none of the other people in that game did so and they were all caught as a result, with the implication being that he thinks people who won't avoid posting near their sock are more common than people who will avoid it.
welcome back
i am going to bed soon so not me but maybe if nobody else has brought you up to date by the time i'm back i can

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Always read the Daily Bugle at least.

No one seems to be very impressed by the existence of Job type abilities, sadly.

Nothing like waking up to 6 pages of new posts.....

I will place a vote for Vroendal for now.

I also think the sock post is noise. I would look more closely at those trying to pin people to it than the post itself. Why else would it even be made if not as a distraction?

No one seems to be very impressed by the existence of Job type abilities, sadly.

Perhaps the unemployment rate in New York is really low right about now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom