• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Hyrulian Hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I was heading out for a short hike in the woods close to home today when I heard the 1880's train (a stream engine that runs people from my town to a nearby town as kind of a tourist thing in the Black Hills). By the time I got to the crossing, the train was almost there so I waited for it to pass. All of the tourists on the train smiled and waved as the train passed and some even took pictures. Can't imagine why.

1000008860.jpg
    Started a new endeavor called TEARS (Tactical Elusion And Reconnaissance Simulation) open to the lan party boys. Each round took around an hour and one of the dudes had a DJI Mini Pro drone. I spent three weeks building a ghillie suit and hid successfully. Our play area was around 4-5 acres and was composed of mostly ponderosa, aspen/birch forest, some high prairie, and some spruce groves. It was a great time and we're definitely doing it again before game night next time. Got a picture of this dude before he realized I found him.1000008837.jpg
    What the heck happened to Zelda special edition gold? Not even my BotW Master Edition cart is gold! It used to be something really special about Zelda and now Nintendo seems to have forgotten about it. The last one I can think of is probably the Skyward Sword 25th anniversary box which was...shiny I guess? There was a gold DS for Spirit tracks I think it was, I guess that kind of counts. Still, where is my gold Switch cart??
    1000008205.jpg
    Weaving History: exactly the way I've seen the Legends of Zelda. "As the stories and storytellers of Hyrule change, so, too, does its history." I consider this the correct way to look at the "timeline".
    1000008157.jpg
    Shout out to a very early 3D video game in which the development team took the time to make a hollow log an irregular trapezoid instead of a square or rectangle.
    1000008030.jpg
    When you only have 45 minutes to hunt after work, you take the unicorn.
    Link&Midna
    Link&Midna
    You should come down to Arkansas, there are more deer here than anyone knows what to do with. I saw a buck strolling across the street at the Target intersection the other day. I see deer basically every day, but not usually in places surrounded with buildings so it really sketched me out.
    Hyrulian Hero
    Hyrulian Hero
    Last year, on my commute, I counted 302 deer within about 20 miles! I guess that makes me stalking one seem less impressive but the point stands that we have a buttload of deer. Deer at Target though? Is there a better way to paint a bullseye on yourself?
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    That sounds fantastic, one of those things that really makes you feel alive.
    Picsart_23-07-15_12-16-34-331.jpg

Picsart_23-07-15_12-21-53-329.jpg

Picsart_23-07-15_12-25-43-964.jpg

We moved to the middle of the country almost two years ago and I'd never seen this type of grass. SD has a bunch of types of grass that exist nowhere else and now I'm seeing it go to seed in our yard. This is so cool looking! I thought for sure if I blew on it, I could call a hawk but it's not working as expected...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom