• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You know perfectly well that’s it not hypothetical and that KoD can literally see it’s true dont even bother

Min is hesitant to say things about sms because if she betrays him she loses her chance to change his alignment to town, which could still happen before he ends up exiled. She’s trying to prevent him from being mafia thank you very much. We all already know who the jackal is so I can’t imagine how on earth that is a half truth. If anything the half truth was that she said Traveller without telling anyone it was me. If you have any actual claims please get on with it

Your trial QT isn't a role PM. It's not free from lies. So yeah, it is hypothetical.

As for min, it's in the above post. But that doesn't even cover that she used KoD's auto counter vote to force him to vote her yesterday so he could be target locked on her, preventing him from further targeting SMS. Now we have Ex, who is also part of their merry little band, claiming the mod saw fit to directly influence his game in a very unprofessional manner because there's no way SMS and Min could have just been setting up the notion there's a second Jackal in order to scapegoat to it.

funnier6

Courage~
Your trial QT isn't a role PM. It's not free from lies. So yeah, it is hypothetical.

As for min, it's in the above post. But that doesn't even cover that she used KoD's auto counter vote to force him to vote her yesterday so he could be target locked on her, preventing him from further targeting SMS. Now we have Ex, who is also part of their merry little band, claiming the mod saw fit to directly influence his game in a very unprofessional manner because there's no way SMS and Min could have just been setting up the notion there's a second Jackal in order to scapegoat to it.
If that’s your entire argument then mkay.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Hence why it's a half truth. The current Jackal count is supposedly two, so by using Jackal instead of specifically naming SMS, min creates some wiggle room for them to put it on the other Jackal.

minish has been referring to SMS this way all game, i assume its related to her role.

there’s no other Jackal prolly
it’s likely that was just Zinger messing around because that account was inactive

i find this very unlikely

@zinger99 have you ever posted on the jackal account during this game?

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
To be fair, Min saying the Jackal is in the trial (not SMS) made me think it's only the Jackal account, meaning SMS himself isn't a threat. So whether deliberate or not, the effect was there....

Happy to see the trial didn't end...
Does anyone know if Sun was added to the trial?

Also.... Silverfish isn't guilty, so shouldn't plead guilty. I don't want him to sacrifice himself. Seems wrong.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I actually forgot about KoD's counter. But it was moreso to get PK lynched and also stop him from potentially messing with me/funnier during the night. But either way that's not a half truth because I didn't even claim anything related to that and of course I'm not gonna out all of my actions taken. Especially seeing as KoD was exiled anyways so it didn't matter.

Second of all, I lost my ability to chat with the Jackal d1 so I couldn't have schemed that. And unlike Ex I do believe there is someone else accessing the account right now.

Also funnier already explained why I said what I said.

funnier6

Courage~
To be fair, Min saying the Jackal is in the trial (not SMS) made me think it's only the Jackal account, meaning SMS himself isn't a threat. So whether deliberate or not, the effect was there....

Happy to see the trial didn't end...
Does anyone know if Sun was added to the trial?

Also.... Silverfish isn't guilty, so shouldn't plead guilty. I don't want him to sacrifice himself. Seems wrong.
The reason sms is there is because the Jackal is specifically stated to be at the trial in my pm. No other Jackals are there, it’s not the jackal account, it’s sms.

Sun is not dead so there’s no reason why he would be, it’s not known for sure if he is a threat to town. To be clear no he’s not there. All the people there have already been listed and none have been added since the trial began.

Killjoy would also probably be a good lynch, IMO, but Numbers is unless I've brain farted, flipped scum who's back.

Anyone want to claim if they messed with Jackal. I am NOT liking these resurrections.
I feel like squinting at me isn't the best idea, for now. Especially with PK and "Over 9 Thousand"(to a lesser extent) back.

"Over Nine Thousand" if I recall correctly, was exiled D1 right? Meaning he wouldn't have been able to be of any use even if he wanted to.

The way the minor Jackal fight and how it happened and immediately ended after SMS said it wasn't him makes me think that there's another unknown Jackal. As for MinMin saying "the Jackal" makes me want to believe that there is another one that she might know about.

Also, 15377, I'm calling you Over Nine Thousand for the rest of the game because your username is:
tenor.gif

:lol:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@min, Well naming the entire prosecution team except for SMS, whom you simply refer to as Jackal, to prevent the outright declaration that he IS a known threat to town that you've been protecting the entire game is a pretty big half truth so...
I said I was a threat to town on D2, but as has been re-iterated numerous times, I won't be a threat to town after I reach my motivation.

Amyway, your info on Doc is just grasping at straws, he was killed by Gaunt, whoever that is, and I don't recall there being any implication that he had The Cure. Also that was me that said I believed a clone had stolen The Cure from me and went on some power trip, but that wasn't the case. There is definitely a Jackal clone out there it seems, but KoD was the one who stole The Cure from me and he admitted to Roleblocking me the last few phases.

I am not a clone. Refer to the last issue of The Daily Bugle for my win con info. My motivation will make me town. I also found out even if I'm in exile my motivation will still be achieved.

funnier6

Courage~
I said I was a threat to town on D2, but as has been re-iterated numerous times, I won't be a threat to town after I reach my motivation.

Amyway, your info on Doc is just grasping at straws, he was killed by Gaunt, whoever that is, and I don't recall there being any implication that he had The Cure. Also that was me that said I believed a clone had stolen The Cure from me and went on some power trip, but that wasn't the case. There is definitely a Jackal clone out there it seems, but KoD was the one who stole The Cure from me and he admitted to Roleblocking me the last few phases.

I am not a clone. Refer to the last issue of The Daily Bugle for my win con info. My motivation will make me town. I also found out even if I'm in exile my motivation will still be achieved.
Can you be a pal and confirm what I said about the trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom