• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Freddeh is Norman Osborne, so there's a good chance he's Goblin aligned.

Was going to wait to say that in the paper, but it might be relevant.
nice, someone should disrupt/shoot/exile him maybe unless there’s flavor reason not to
comic nerds pls welp

Someone in the neighborhood can figure out what that means, probably, as they did with SMS.
the one I was in or?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Rag and Silver were pinging me a bit too but apparently Rag had the choice and went with town and Silver is a Spidey aligned iirc
For what it's worth, clones start spider-aligned.
despite being town confirmed I don’t really care much about being protected or watched since my role is kinda useless now since everyone can just confirm whether or not they’re clones because of Tevish’s play last night :v
Technically, you aren't confirmed town, but confirmed "not a threat" to town. As, for instance, would be the self-aligned clones. That's somewhat of a difference.
(On that note, I might know your role. Any chance you can confirm what sort of scum you become?)

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
From what I understand, Traveller and his allies were all being manipulated by Osborn in the comics, so Goblin aligned makes sense. The question is if the Goblin alignment is a threat to Town, or if it is what is preventing Traveller et al from causing problems. Hopefully the Bugle can shed some light on the situation. Goblin Aligned was Town compatible in the previous game, iirc.

In other news, I've decided to stick around at least one more day. Was seriously considering exiling myself tonight, but I'm having too much fun. Would still like some kind of outside confirmation that the whole Daredevil PM thing is above board. Not that there is much reason to doubt it at this point, but it is the only thing I can hold on to in order to justify not calling in my motivation.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I’m just pretty sure I’ll turn hostile, but I don’t know which faction since it isn’t specified. I’d probably have to flavor solve a bit to figure that out.
You will, yes. (I assume there aren't too many roles that switch alignments and resurrect on lynch.)

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I was kind of curious about some of the thinks this "Killjoy" said. I mean, a few of the other players did mention that this is, what, his 2nd game? He seems really focused at times and at others a bit, I dunno, off?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I was kind of curious about some of the thinks this "Killjoy" said. I mean, a few of the other players did mention that this is, what, his 2nd game? He seems really focused at times and at others a bit, I dunno, off?
things*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom