• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
All these people suddenly switching into a sweet set of clone degeneration overalls at the same time is probably about as demanding on our medical system as Covid has been in the real world.

Y'all should be careful with triggering your Motivations too quickly, I doubt I can make cures fast enough to fix all of you.

And I have to prioritize my favourites first...
:v

STOP CONFIRMING WHETHER OR NOT YALL CLONES

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
All these people suddenly switching into a sweet set of clone degeneration overalls at the same time is probably about as demanding on our medical system as Covid has been in the real world.

Y'all should be careful with triggering your Motivations too quickly, I doubt I can steal cures fast enough to fix all of you.

And I have to prioritize my favourites first...
Fixed it for ya budd. You know I could just stop making it altogether...

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ironic considering your attitude earlier regarding SMS, who is potentially anti-town even if PK is too.
SMS proved to be willing to help town multiple times can we just cut that out already

are you trying to throw shade at me or something? I'm already confirmed to not be hostile to town in anyway by Tevish, tuck your tail between your legs and go bark at the right spidertree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom