• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I uh
what the ****?

I read Tevish's role PM and it clearly says they get to be in a neighborhood only with the real spiderman, so you're clearly lying here since I don't think Zinger would falsely confirm a lie like that
Either that or Tevish and Blue are lying, and they faked the role PM they sent out somehow.

Stop believing everything you read at face value.

Jeez, you probably read the Daily Bugle.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
S'far as I'm concerned, this, to me, is proof that Tevish and Blue are up to something.

"Become a self aligned survivor and go into exile" they said. "Don't worry about your degenerative disease" they said.
Come on, this is clearly logically false.

They can't know the result of changing to "self-aware clone" because they haven't actually done that.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
First off, you're either misinterpreting or misrepresenting. We can know based on mechanical evidence (i.e. verifaction through Tevish's ability) whether or not we are the real Spider-Man. If we track Tevish and don't enter a Discord with him, we know deductively that we are a clone. This is mechnical knowledge. We can avoid the in-game effects of this mechanical knowledge by not telling Zinger that we believe the actual truth. In that case, we are clones but maintain that we are not clones, which presumably avoids the 'change'.

I started the game by claiming that I know I'm the real Spider-Man. This had no effect on my abilities.
How do you know Tevish's Role PM wasn't faked? That Blue is in on it? That this isn't all part of the Jackal's plan?

Of course your role had no changes, cuz you're not the real Spider-Man. I am.

My role became Town Aligned the minute zinger confirmed it for me.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Either that or Tevish and Blue are lying, and they faked the role PM they sent out somehow.

Stop believing everything you read at face value.

Jeez, you probably read the Daily Bugle.
this is the most hilarious troll I've seen in a while
you're not even a spiderman are you
I bet you stole the costume from someone like it was hinted at the Daily Bugle

and yes I believe some stuff in it

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I don't have time to argue with all of you. My Aunt just died, and it's put a ticking clock on my, and the rest of the Town's ability to win the game.

Did Aunt May's death have any effect on you're Role? No? Then it's safe to say you're probably a heartless clone.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
This is shady. According to the role printed in the Bugle, a clone cannot win without first determining that. My own role also is phrased in a way that I cannot win without achieving the motivation. If all the other spidermen exile without achieving their motivation, then they presumably cannot win.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Boys, boys. We're all pretty.

Regardless of who is who at this point, I'm the one in contact with Tevish, who, might I add, is confirmed town to multiple people, and the possibility of being able to tamper with the host is simply absurd. If you truly believe you are the real spiderman, Plain, then you should be on this train of getting these clones under control so we can take down the threats to town and achieve our wincon.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This is shady. According to the role printed in the Bugle, a clone cannot win without first determining that. My own role also is phrased in a way that I cannot win without achieving the motivation. If all the other spidermen exile without achieving their motivation, then they presumably cannot win.
is that so? hmm
I'll ask the spiderman I know to verify if that's the case to all clones

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Simply put: even if Gold and Plain claim to have been 'confirmed' as real, they haven't done so through any actual game mechanism, so their claim is suspect when measured against a Spider-Man who verified themselves through a legitimate and confirmed mechanism of self-realization (both Exlight and I have second/third Tevish's claims).

We know via rumor mill that there are 4 methods of verifying yourself.
'The whimsical of delusions of my own fake Spider-Man brain' is certainly not one of those.

I do not know for a fact what happens to fully self-confirmed clones, but the implications from what I HAVE been told are ominous.

I am fully willing to die to provide my death flip. I'd rather not do so Today, since I can still Track+Cop folks and find if any of my unfortunate former trackers have become threats to the town, but if that's what it takes then so be it.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Boys, boys. We're all pretty.

Regardless of who is who at this point, I'm the one in contact with Tevish, who, might I add, is confirmed town to multiple people, and the possibility of being able to tamper with the host is simply absurd. If you truly believe you are the real spiderman, Plain, then you should be on this train of getting these clones under control so we can take down the threats to town and achieve our wincon.
You really think telling everyone that they're clones, but that somehow they are safe from degradation or the Jackal's influence just because they lack "mechanical" proof? My Motivation simply required knowing beyond a reason of a doubt. You've just told all these people they are clones! They know beyond a reason of a doubt now, if they believe your lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom