• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Hi funnier. I miss you. Can you tell these people I am town? Thanks.
I'd love to say it's good to see you, but I can't say I much recognize the perfectly sensible woman holding a heated debate with the brick wall. It's so mysterious and intriguing that I couldn't hold my silence and not attempt to probe your state of mind. Even now that last line is insensible, you already know what I feel about alignments this game, and you cant help but know that I support you anyway, not because I have any assurance of your honest intentions, which would be impossible, but because we're friends and I'd like you to win. I may even help you win, just out of the kindness of my heart, but something doesn't feel right

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
idk that enough people are doubting your alignment that its something to worry about.

I mean enough people are doubting me that it's a bit of a problem. Like I'm not worried about being lynched, but I'd like people to at least see that I do have town's best interest in mind seeing as I'm town so it's also my best interest.

@funnier6 Did you finally figure out who you are?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
white haired character with amnesia, illusion powers could prevent the newspaper's photograph from returning meaningful results

i guess that adds up

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
haven't heard from freddeh at all yet today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom