• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
I'll focus on the good and say this has been a good afternoon and weekend to be a racing fan, and next weekend is the best weekend for racing :)

ed4dd2b0-6213-44c0-aa5e-4a95d5eeac75.jpg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
I don't think I mentioned it yet, but Kyle Larson is in the Indianapolis 500 this year, which is next Sunday, and today was qualifying, and he'll be starting 5th. Was super hype, those Indycars were going up to 240 MPH for the qualifying (they get 100 extra HP for quali,) so for Larson to be 5th fastest for his first IndyCar race was HUGE.
KL_FRI_INDY3.jpg

Indianapolis-Motor-Speedway.jpg

Indianapolis is a HUGE track, 2.5 miles. Day before Memorial Day is the Indy 500 and also the Coke 600 in the evening, so Kyle's gonna run Indy, get in a plane, fly to Charlotte, and run 600 miles into the night. The double has been done a few times before, but it's been 10 years since the last and the late 90s-early 2000s were when it was a common thing.
Kyle-Larson-2024-i-scaled.jpg

This was first announced back in August, he'll have a special scheme in the Coke 600. Dude's a freaking wheelman to run so well, it's probably a long shot that he wins but it's not impossible. But yeah, Indy 500 is a HUGE deal, so to have a NASCAR guy in it and running so well is exciting.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
A NASCAR guy starting 5th at that, that's a huge win for y'all. Hope he does well.
Where do you work now?
Still Target, only until June 3rd, but since I'm going on vacation I'll only have 5 days of working here after this one. I might experience a brief period of unemployment if I can't get hired somewhere before the 25th, but I guess that'll be ok since I'm trying to shoot for something I'll actually like instead of just Walmart and such
I have an interview Wednesday though :3

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Rearview mirror fell off my windshield today, picked up a repair kit and you're supposed to take this mounting piece out of the mirror first, stick that on there and let it set but I was not in the mood to try and figure out how to do that tonight. Just stuck the whole thing up there, it'll probably be back on the floor tomorrow morning but that incident really threw off my afternoon.
I have an interview Wednesday though :3
Post office or something else?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
>Kyle Busch wrecked someone on lap 2

>The track has no tunnels so the only way in or out of the track is through the wall, which is obviously impossible while the race is going on.

>Ricky Stenhouse Jr, the driver he wrecked, had plenty of time to wait around for Kyle to finish the race

>This image is amazing
1716172846228.png

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
>Kyle Busch wrecked someone on lap 2

>The track has no tunnels so the only way in or out of the track is through the wall, which is obviously impossible while the race is going on.

>Ricky Stenhouse Jr, the driver he wrecked, had plenty of time to wait around for Kyle to finish the race

>This image is amazing
View attachment 75209
“well, well, well, if it isn’t Kyle Busch…”

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Rearview mirror fell off my windshield today, picked up a repair kit and you're supposed to take this mounting piece out of the mirror first, stick that on there and let it set but I was not in the mood to try and figure out how to do that tonight. Just stuck the whole thing up there, it'll probably be back on the floor tomorrow morning but that incident really threw off my afternoon.

Post office or something else?
I woulda just duct taped that ****. Or hot glued it, then duct tape around the hot glue lol.

It's for a delivery driver at AutoZone, post office and other postal services ain't got any positions I could apply to right now. Job hunting is annoying AF these days because 80% of the ads on browsers and even some sites are just clickbait and trying to steal your email

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom