Posted on November 25 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Happy Sunday, everyone! With Ocarina of Time Week winding down and all of the polls in Round 1 of our best sage tournament open, let’s review the voting battles currently raging so far.
Round 1 of our tournament saw six of the seven OoT sages enter the fray. Only Princess Zelda, who revealed herself as a sage very late in the original game, received a bye in the first round. Of all the Round 1 match-ups, the fight between Darunia and Nabooru has the smallest vote gap, with only 32 votes separating the two at the time of writing. It was certainly a surprise to see these two so equally matched. The other two contests are a bit more one sided, but we could perhaps see an upset if enough passionate fans voice their support.
Here are all the Round 1 polls, with the sage currently winning each poll in bold:
- Ruto Vs. Impa. Polls close November 26th. (Vote Here)
- Darunia Vs. Nabooru. Polls close November 28th. (Vote Here)
- Saria Vs. Rauru . Polls close November 30th. (Vote Here)
Be sure place your votes before polls close.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged into a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new Round 1 voting page on Wednesday and Friday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- On Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all Round 1 bouts have been posted, there will be a one-week break before Round 2 begins.
See you in a week!