Posted on November 11 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Hey there, ZI fans! We’ve had another exciting week of match-ups as our Best Dungeon tournament finishes out Round 1. Week Two saw some of the series’ biggest names step into the ring, with some dungeons pulling in the most votes we’ve seen so far. I am so looking forward to the clashes we’ll see in the next round, as the true heavyweights start to confront each other. This week also saw the winners of our Wild Card Round claim their official place in the bracket; it’ll be interesting to see how well they fare. Anyway, let’s take a look at how the tournament has stacked up so far.
Here are the Round 1 polls, with the dungeon currently winning each poll in bold:
- Sword & Shield Maze Vs. Temple of Darkness. Polls closed.
- Mermaid’s Cave Vs. Sky Temple. Polls closed.
- Level 9 / Death Mountain Vs. Eagle’s Tower. Polls closed.
- Tower of Spirits Vs. Ancient Cistern. Polls closed.
- Earth Temple Vs. Palace of Winds. Polls closed.
- Great Palace Vs. Thieves’ Hideout. Polls close November 13th. (Vote Here)
- Spirit Temple Vs. Ghost Ship. Polls close November 14th. (Vote Here)
- Turtle Rock Vs. Arbiter’s Grounds. Polls close November 15th. (Vote Here)
- Sword & Shield Maze Vs. Stone Tower Temple. Polls close November 16th. (Vote Here)
- Mermaid’s Cave Vs. Hyrule Castle. Polls close November 17th. (Vote Here)
Be sure to place your vote for each poll before they close.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new Round 1 voting page each day, Monday through Friday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Saturday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all Round 1 bouts have been posted, there will be a one-week break before Round 2 begins.
See you in a week!