Posted on November 04 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Hey there, ZI fans. It’s been a crazy week as Round 1 of our Best Dungeon tournament kicked off with a flurry of exciting contests. With the best dungeons of each Zelda title finally decided, the opening round’s bracket saw some truly interesting match-ups. We started the week off with our Wild Card rounds, in which the four least-rated dungeons of Round 0 went toe-to-toe in order to earn a spot in the greater tournament. We then highlighted the first three polls of Round 1, the true bread and butter of this tournament. A few of the bouts seem one-sided at the moment, but there’s still plenty of time for an upset before any of the polls close. And with a few polls currently neck-and-neck, just a few more votes could tip the scale one way or another.
Here are the posted Round 1 polls, with the dungeon currently winning each poll in bold:
- Sword & Shield Maze Vs. Temple of Darkness. Polls close November 6th. (Vote Here)
- Mermaid’s Cave Vs. Sky Temple. Polls close November 7th. (Vote Here)
- Level 9 / Death Mountain Vs. Eagle’s Tower. Polls close November 8th. (Vote Here)
- Tower of Spirits Vs. Ancient Cistern. Polls close November 9th. (Vote Here)
- Earth Temple Vs. Palace of Winds. Polls close November 10th. (Vote Here)
Be sure to place your vote for each poll before they close.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new Round 1 voting page each day, Monday through Friday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Saturday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all Round 1 bouts have been posted, there will be a one-week break before Round 2 begins.
See you in next week!