Zelda Informer Versus: Best Dungeon Tournament – Round 1 – Sword & Shield Maze Vs. Stone Tower Temple
Posted on November 09 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Our Best Dungeon tournament continues with two new titles. As Turtle Rock and Arbiter’s Grounds duke it our in yesterday’s poll, our first Wild Card winner takes on the winning dungeon of Majora’s Mask.
Sword & Shield Maze (Oracle of Seasons) Vs. Stone Tower Temple (Majora’s Mask)
The Sword & Shield Maze earned a healthy victory against Four Swords Adventures‘ Temple of Darkness in the Wild Card Round, earning a spot here in Round 1. Let’s see how this dungeon will fare against our newest challenger.
The Stone Tower Temple needs no introduction. The crown jewel of Majora’s Mask, this dungeon holds a number of twists, turns, and memorable moments. Link must prove mastery over every tool and transformation he’s picked up along his quest. And when he thinks he’s reached the end of the temple, our hero finds the Light Arrows and uses them to flip the temple upside down, opening up another half of the dungeon. These experiences — along with an interesting atmosphere, exciting boss encounters, and great music — will help give this dungeon an edge in our tournament.
So, it’s time to decide which is the better dungeon: Sword & Shield Maze or Stone Tower Temple
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new Round 1 voting page each day, Monday through Friday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Saturday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all Round 1 bouts have been posted, there will be a one-week break before Round 2 begins.
See you tomorrow!