Posted on October 06 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Today our tournament focuses on what I consider to be one of the most charming games in the Zelda series. As the Temple of Darkness leads yesterday’s Four Swords Adventures poll, The Minish Cap debuts with its own assortment of solid dungeons.
What is the Best Dungeon in The Minish Cap?
Link shrinks down to explore the world of the Picori in this bite-sized adventure. Debuting in 2004 on the Game Boy Advance, Minish Cap proved that the Zelda series still had plenty of interesting places for its hero to explore.
Perhaps most interesting about the dungeons of The Minish Cap is that many take place in a very tiny world. Mundane objects like leaves and lily pads are used for puzzle-solving and navigation; and normal-sized enemies can appear as humongous bosses to a shrunken-down Link.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in The Minish Cap.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you tomorrow!