Posted on September 26 2017 by Rod Lloyd
ZI Vs returns with the second game in the Zelda series. We kicked off the tournament yesterday with the first Legend of Zelda, and it seems Death Mountain is currently pulling ahead. There’s still plenty of time to vote on the best dungeon of that game, but right now we turn our attention to its NES sequel.
What is the Best Dungeon in The Adventure of Link?
Overwhelmingly accepted as the black sheep of the Zelda series, The Adventure of Link bucked many trends established in the first game and then picked up again in the games to follow. But fortunately one feature not abandoned by Zelda II was the inclusion of dungeons.
Our hero must overcome many Palaces around Hyrule in his second adventure, and these dungeons are no doubt some of the most complex and challenging among the entire series. Players need plenty of patience, determination, and healing magic to reach the crystals hidden away inside them.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in The Adventure of Link.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you tomorrow!