Posted on October 10 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Link’s train has reached the station, ready to take us to the latest stop on our tournament. The Ghost Ship from Phantom Hourglass took the lead yesterday, and there’s still more Nintendo DS love to share today. Spirit Tracks, a personal favorite of mine, is ready for your votes.
What is the Best Dungeon in Spirit Tracks?
Phantom Hourglass may not have been a perfect game, but Nintendo took all they learned from the making of that game to craft a much better sequel in Spirit Tracks. The world was interesting, the story was engaging, and the focus on train travel was a welcome departure from the Zelda norm.
Spirit Tracks even improved upon the problems present in PH‘s Temple of the Ocean King, offering the much more welcoming Tower of Spirits. I actually had a ton of fun in this dungeon. There were plenty of other great dungeons to explore as well, so let’s get the voting started.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in Spirit Tracks.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you next week!