Posted on October 09 2017 by Rod Lloyd
It’s time to address the first DS Zelda game in our latest poll. As Arbiter’s Grounds leads our heated Twilight Princess poll, Phantom Hourglass steps up to take in your votes. We anticipate some interesting opinions in this bout, so let’s get stared.
What is the Best Dungeon in Phantom Hourglass?
Link and Tetra’s continued adventures across the seas bring them to the domain of the Ocean King, where a mysterious Ghost Ship roams. After a few mishaps, our hero finds himself lost and shipless. Luckily he finds two new companions in the fairy Ciela and the treasure hunter Linebeck.
While Phantom Hourglass does feature quite a few traditional dungeons, this game is perhaps most remembered for the Temple of the Ocean King. Players must return to this structure over and over again throughout their adventure, each time gaining further access into its dark chambers. The temple met a polarized response upon PH‘s release, so it will be very interesting to see how well it fares in this poll.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in Phantom Hourglass.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you next week!