Posted on October 03 2017 by Rod Lloyd
We’re not done with the Oracle games yet. With Mermaid’s Cave pulling ahead in Oracle of Ages‘ vote, we now turn our attention to Seasons. The world of Holodrum is calling to us, so let’s get it started.
What is the Best Dungeon in Oracle of Seasons?
Unlike its sister game, which was primarily puzzle-based, Oracle of Seasons focuses more on action and combat. The dungeons of this title are filled with some great boss and mini-boss encounters, as danger threatens Link at every turn. It’s also interesting to note that Seasons features many boss characters from the original NES Zelda game; this vote may just come down to a dungeon’s boss.
As I mentioned yesterday, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons do in fact share a few dungeons. For the sake of the tournament, the shared dungeons can bet voted upon for both of the two Oracle games in this initial round. The only problem I see is the same dungeon winning twice, but that’s a risk I have to take.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in Oracle of Seasons.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you tomorrow!