Posted on October 02 2017 by Rod Lloyd
It’s time again to jump into the handheld sphere, as we take a look at one of the two Oracle games for the Game Boy Color. As a quick update, Stone Tower Temple from Majora’s Mask is leading Saturday’s poll, so don’t forget to cast your votes on that post as well. But it’s now time to enter the world of Labrynna with Oracle of Ages.
What is the Best Dungeon in Oracle of Ages?
Where Oracle of Seasons focuses more on combat, Oracle of Ages places an emphasis on mind-bending puzzles in its dungeon designs. The many lairs and labyrinths found in Ages are a true test of wit and mindfulness, and it will be interesting to see how these dungeons stack up against others from the series.
Now, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons do in fact share a few dungeons. For the sake of the tournament, the shared dungeons can be voted upon for both of the two Oracle games in this initial round. The only problem I see is the same dungeon winning twice, but that’s a risk I have to take.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in Oracle of Ages.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you tomorrow!