Posted on September 29 2017 by Rod Lloyd
The Zelda series embraces 3D gameplay with the latest game in our tournament. Eagle’s Tower has pulled ahead in yesterday’s Link’s Awakening poll, but we’ve got a very special game coming in for today’s poll. The Ocarina of Time is here, and its dungeons are ready for your votes.
What is the Best Dungeon in Ocarina of Time?
Adding a completely new dimension to The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time is still considered a crowning example of innovation and all-around quality. This N64 title set the standard for every 3D Zelda game to follow; everything from the gameplay choices, to the expansive world, to the brilliant level design served as a template for future adventures.
The dungeons of Ocarina of Time not only offered creative puzzles and challenges with its brand new perspective, but they were also presented in a distinctly atmospheric way. I’m sure many of us have deeply personal memories of exploring the temples of OoT. This may just be the most heated contest yet.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in Ocarina of Time.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you tomorrow!