Posted on September 30 2017 by Rod Lloyd
We saw some fierce competition in yesterday’s poll, as the Spirit Temple from Ocarina of Time pulls ahead ever-so-slightly. But we have an equally popular Zelda game stepping up to the pedestal today, and its dungeons are ready for your votes.
What is the Best Dungeon in Majora’s Mask?
Majora’s Mask is a beloved game. Its uniquely dark atmosphere and intimate game world has made this one of the most fondly remembered titles in the Zelda franchise. So it will surely be interesting to see which dungeon from MM will end up the favorite.
Following the expansive Ocarina of Time and its nine main dungeons, Majora’s Mask opted to limit Link’s adventure to four main dungeons and a series of smaller ones. But even though the game offered fewer mazes to explore, the dungeons found in this game are as hefty and complex as they come. And there are plenty of interesting side-dungeons in there too.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in Majora’s Mask.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you next week!