Posted on September 28 2017 by Rod Lloyd
And so we turn to the Zelda series’ first foray in handheld gaming. As A Link to the Past was making quite an impression on the SNES (Thieves’ Town is currently winning in that game’s poll by the way), Link’s Awakening proved to the gaming world that the Zelda formula could work just as well on the go.
What is the Best Dungeon in Link’s Awakening?
In Link’s quest to awaken the fabled Wind Fish, he is forced to endure many dangerous caves, shrines, and fortresses. His search for the Eight Instruments of the Sirens takes him to every corner of the mysterious Koholint Island, from forests to mountains to the roaring sea.
Link’s Awakening proves that a game can have fantastic dungeons despite its inferior hardware. In fact, the game’s dungeon design is so creative at times that even A Link to the Past would be jealous. With things like side-scrolling sections and the Roc’s Feather adding variety to each encounter, this Game Boy classic stands especially firm in the dungeon category.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in Link’s Awakening.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you tomorrow!