Posted on October 05 2017 by Rod Lloyd
I’m sure some of you were sad to see Four Swords excluded from the tournament, so I hope we can make up for that today with the game’s successor Four Swords Adventures. In case you were wondering, the Earth Temple has pulled ahead in our Wind Waker contest; and as Toon Link explores the seas in yesterday’s poll, four Toon Links team up against Vaati in today’s poll
What is the Best Dungeon in Four Swords Adventures?
If I’m being honest, I really should have cut this game from the tournament too; but I know the Four Swords love is just too great to do such a heartless thing. So we come to you today with one of the Zelda series’ few forays in multiplayer gameplay with Four Swords Adventures.
Now, the level progression of FSA is unique from other games in the series; rather than discover dungeons within a larger overworld, players complete sets of three stages in a linear sequence. While not strictly true in all cases, the first two stages of each “level” in Four Swords Adventures are more overworld-like in their presentation, whereas the third stage more resembles a dungeon.
So, for the sake of consistency, today’s poll will only include the third stage of each level. I’m sorry if you think stages like the Cave of No Return or Desert Temple are dungeons in their own right, but they don’t serve as the third segment of the their respective level.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in Four Swords Adventures.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you tomorrow!