Jump to navigation Jump to search
Warp to Dark World
Warp Tiles, also known as Magical Warp Tiles, are portals found in A Link to the Past, which appear within the Light World and warp Link to the Dark World when he steps on them
- Main article: A Link to the Past Warps
- On Death Mountain just south of the Tower of Hera.
- South of the Eastern Palace, there is a rock that is surrounded by stakes. The Magic Hammer and Power Glove are required to access this tile.
- At the northwest corner of the Great Swamp, just south of Link's House. The Magic Hammer and Power Glove are required to access this tile.
- North of Kakariko Village and south of the Lost Woods. If accessed from the north, the Magic Hammer and Power Glove are required to access this tile. To access from the south, the Titan's Mitt is required.
- On the large island where the Pond of Happiness is located in Lake Hylia. The Titan's Mitt is required to lift the rock.
- At the southwest corner of the Desert of Mystery. This area is only accessible by using the Flute and the Titan's Mitt is required to lift the rock.
- Near the broken bridge at the southeast corner of Death Mountain. The Titan's Mitt is required to lift the rock.
- At the northeast corner of Death Mountain, corresponding to the location of Turtle Rock. Link will need to use the Titan's Mitt to lift the large block that is in the way. Link will then need to hit the three stakes in the proper order with the Magic Hammer.
Warp Tile on Death Mountain south of the Tower of Hera