Breath of the Wild
The Ukuku Plains are located at the southeast portion of the Akkala region, just east of South Lake Akkala. It is a grassy, open area with some Water Buffalo and the occasional Grassland Fox wandering around. The south end of the plains contains a small forest area, with a variety of plant life. There are also some Woodland Boars, Red-Tusked Boars, and Mountain Doe roaming around.
On a small hill at the south end of the plains, there is a pinwheel. When Link walks nearby three balloons will appear over the forest. Link can shoot them down to get a Korok Seed. Further up the hill, there is a stack of rocks that can be blown up, revealing a treasure chest with an Opal. There are also some Ore Deposits and a Rare Ore Deposit on top of these rocks, as well as in the underpass.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Stand by the pinwheel, shoot the three balloons. One of the balloons is very low hiding behind trees, it might help to chop down the trees first to get a clear shot.
Tears of the Kingdom
The Ukuku Plains are found well to the northeast of Zora's Domain at a much lower elevation. At the west end of the plains, the area is patrolled by a dangerous White-Maned Lynel. Just north of the Lynel, near the path, there is an enemy Black Bokoblin, attacking Nars, a Hylian traveler.
In the center of the area, just northwest of the Ulria Grotto, there are large Zonai Ruins sticking out of the ground. Use Recall on the nearby Ruins Rubble and jump on it, so it takes Link up above the Zonai Ruins. Open the chest here to get five Hover Stones.
At the north end of the plains, there is a construct camp with a Captain Construct III, Soldier Construct II, and several Soldier Construct IIIs. Link can defeat them all and then open the chest, which contains three Zonaites.
At the east end of the region, east of the grotto, there is a small building in ruins with a partially burried tresure chest. Lift it out of the ground to get a Zora Spear.
At the far southeast end of the plains, Addison can be found holding up a Hudson Sign. Link can use a nearby Stake and Board to hold the sign up. Addison will reward Link with a Red Rupee, some Energizing Seafood Rice Balls, and a Puffshroom.
- Main article: Gatanisis Shrine
The Gatanisis Shrine can be found way to the east, at the lower end of the cliffs, leading down to the Lanayru Sea. Known as a A Well-Timed Bounce, the shrine Link to use Recall to bounce a giant orb at a switch.
- At the far southwest end of the plains, on a higher ledge, there is a triangle arrangement of rocks. Place the two out of place rocks in their proper spots to get the Korok Seed.
- In the center of the plains, northwest of the Ulira Grotto, there is a Korok who wants to reunite with his friend. Carry him all the way around to his friend east of the grotto to get a pair of Korok Seeds.
- Southeast of the grotto, there are a set of rocks with two of them missing. There should be two straight lines of rocks. Move the rocks to complete the lines and get the Korok Seed.
- At the far southeast end of the plains, just north of the bridge that leads to Davdi Island. There are three Boards here. Connect them together to make a long platform. Then carry it to the north a bit, on the wooden planks. Extend the bridge out and examine the fairy lights to get the Korok Seed.