"You got a Tumbleweed! This dried mass of plant material could come in handy. Might as well take it with you."
Tumbleweed is a collectible item found in Skyward Sword. They are found rolling across the sands of Lanayru Desert and can be caught using a Bug Net. They sell for approximately 20 Rupees and can be used to upgrade certain items:
- Banded Shield → Braced Shield (2 required)
- Reinforced Shield → Fortified Shield (3 required)
- Bug Net → Big Bug Net (3 required)
- Bow → Iron Bow (3 required)
- Iron Bow → Sacred Bow (5 required)
Tears of the Kingdom
|This Tears of the Kingdom section is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by .|
"Tumbleweeds: Slash a tumbleweed rolling around Gerudo Canyon, and you might find an item inside."
They cannot be taken into Link's inventory directly; but can be fused to a weapon, making a Tumbleweed Club or similar. However, given that they have a fuse attack power of only 1, and break apart after only a few hits (leaving the original weapon), this is of little benefit.
- ↑ "You got a Tumbleweed! This dried mass of plant material could come in handy. Might as well take it with you." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "A dried plant that tumbles around the desert. Snag it with your Bug Net, or it will crumble to bits upon contact." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "The land of sands, eh... In the land of sands, I see you will find Tumbleweeds. Yessss... And something called an Ancient Flower. To catch a Tumbleweed, I foresee you swinging a net quickly just as one rolls across your path. As the name suggests, I see you can pick an Ancient Flower only by traveling back to ancient times." — Sparrot, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Looks like you're coming up short on materials, kid. Yep, you don't have enough Tumbleweeds. My grandpa's notes say you can find Tumbleweeds rolling around in the desert. You'll need a net to catch them, though." — Gondo, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Tumbleweeds sometimes roll across the sand in Lanayru Desert and other places. Tumbleweeds are used as a material to upgrade a variety of items. You can collect them with a Bug Net." — Fi, Skyward Sword.