Troupe of Performers
The Troupe of Performers, or Traveling Troupe, are a group of characters found within Oracle of Seasons.
At the start of his journey, Link is transported to the land of Holodrum where he is first found by Din. When Link awakens, he appears in North Horon next to a wagon. One screen to the east, Link finds Din, dancing on top of a Tree Stump, along with Impa and the rest of the Troupe of Performers. Din is the leader of the group and initially appears as a dancer. Din asks Link to join him in dance. Impa initially appears as the troupe's cook.
Link can speak to the various members to find out more information about the group. They are excited that Link has awakened and welcome him to join them for a bit. One of the troupe members tells Link that Din has been caring for him since she found him. One of the troupe members is jealous because Din is a bit awe-struck by Link.
After Din dances with Link, she notices the Triforce symbol on Link's hand. Din mentions that it represents the sacred mark in Hyrule. After dancing, the troupe is overrun by Onox, General of Darkness. Onox reveals Din as the Oracle of Seasons and comments on the group's disguise.
After Din has been captured, Link meets with Impa, who reveals that she is the nurse of Princess Zelda and that Din is no dancer. Impa was instructed to take Din to Hyrule in secret and thus disguised the group as a troupe.
In a Linked Game, the group reveals that their disguise is just that, a disguise, and they are actually Hylian Knights. The group of Knights were instructed by Princess Zelda to return Din to Hyrule.
- ↑ "You're awake! Please! Relax-- Join our jovial troupe of performers for a bit!" — Troupe Member, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "Din is a popular dancer. Just seeing her dance raises one's spirits!" — Troupe Member, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "You've awakened! Good! I worried while you slept! You're Link, right? How do you do, Link? I am Din. I saw a red flash in the woods, and when I went to see what it was... You were lying there. Mystery surrounds you, Link. I'm just glad you're better! Come! Won't you dance with me? Don't be shy! Dancing will be fun!" — Din, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "Oh! Your eyes have opened! Are you all right? I am Impa, the troupe's cook. And you are? Link? I see. Din, the dancing girl, found you collapsed in the woods. She's cared for you through your nightmares." — Troupe Member, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "Din has been caring for you since she found you. She's strong-willed but very kindhearted." — Troupe Member, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "Ah... Din always looks so lovely! But she seems smitten with you. I'm jealous." — Troupe Member, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "That was fun! You're a good dancer! It's been some time since I had such fun! Hey! Your left hand! It has a ^ on it. That is a sacred mark in Hyrule. If it's the true symbol, then you are a hero with a special fate, Link. A special fate! Link, I... Umm... Nothing! Let us dance!" — Troupe Member, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "Hya, ha, ha! I've found you, Din, Oracle of Seasons! You hid yourself well but you cannot escape Onox, General of Darkness!" — Onox, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "Link! Are you all right? Actually, I am the nurse of Hyrule's Princess Zelda. And Din's no dancer either. She is actually the Oracle of Seasons who wields control over the forces of nature. Zelda has mystical powers that told of a curtain of shadow drawing around Din. I was instructed to take her to Hyrule in secret." — Impa, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ " That's just our guise. I can't say it too loud, but we're really Hylian Knights." — Troupe Member, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "Link! You have awakened! It's me, Impa... Zelda's nurse. Din, the dancing girl, found you collapsed on the forest floor. She cared for you through your nightmares. Are you better? Then listen, Link. When I returned to Hyrule, Zelda told me that in addition to Nayru, Din, the Oracle of Seasons, was also in danger. So, as she requested... We've posed as a traveling troupe so we can sneak Din into Hyrule." — Impa, Oracle of Seasons.