Trial of Thunder
Begin the Quest
When Link arrives at the Thundra Plateau, located just west of the Ridgeland Tower, this will begin the shrine quest. Until Link reaches this area and completes the shrine quest, it will continuously be thunderstorming. Thus, Link will need to have Shock Resistance, or he must unequip his electrified weapons.
The objective here is to get the four colored orbs onto the plateau and into their corresponding slots.
- The Purple Orb is already on the plateau next to its appropriate slot.
- The Green Orb is also on the plateau already, found on a tall statue next to its slot. Use Stasis on the orb and then shoot it with a couple arrows to knock it down.
- The Red Orb is located just east of the plateau. From the Ridgeland Tower, Link can glide down and land right next to it. From here, Link will need to use Stasis and build up enough energy to knock onto the plateau.
- The Orange Orb is located just north of the plateau, way up on a higher structure. If Link cannot reach it using Revali's Gale, he can knock it down with Stasis and an Arrow. Then he can carry the orb to the platform just northeast of the plateau and use Stasis and some kinetic energy to launch it onto the plateau.
Once all four orbs are on the plateau, place them in their correct positions. The , the shrine will appear and complete the quest.
Toh Yahsa Shrine
- Main article: Toh Yahsa Shrine
The Toh Yahsa Shrine...