The Water Temple
- This article is about the Hyrule Warriors scenario. For other uses, see Water Temple (Disambiguation).
Land of Myth is the second and final scenario in the Ocarina of Time set of the Hyrule Warriors Legend Mode.
Following this scenario, the branching paths recombine with The Sacred Sword. Completing all three paths unlocks Zelda (with Rapier) as a playable character in the Wii U version & Hyrule Warriors Legends.
"At the fairy's request, Impa had fought her way to the summit of Death Mountain to rescue Princess Ruto.
There she subdued the Goron chieftain, Darunia, who had temporarily lost his senses.
Upon freeing Princess Ruto, however, Impa was shocked to learn the reason for the conflict between the Zora and Goron people.
The ancient Water Temple was teeming with monsters that poured from the Gate of Souls.
What's more, the monsters were apparently led by Princess Zelda herself!
Hoping to make sense of this disturbing revelation...
Impa and her newfound allies journeyed to Lake Hylia.
When they arrived, they were greeted by a Zelda seemingly consumed by evil..."
- Victory Conditions
- Defeat Zelda.
- Defeat Conditions
- Darunia or Ruto flees. →? Darunia flees.
- Rescue Ruto!
- Escort Ruto to the Lakeside Keep!
- Open all the floodgates and rescue Ruto!
- Defeat Zelda!
- Playing as Darunia, after opening all the floodgates and rescuing Princess Ruto, return to the central chamber of the Water Temple. The room just to the east has a large boulder that can be blown up, and a treasure chest containing a heart container will be revealed.
Piece of Heart
- Playing as Sheik, take control of the SE Room keep to drain some water and gain access to the East Room keep. Then, take control of the East Room keep located at the northeast part of the Water Temple portion of the level. A treasure chest will appear containing the piece of heart.
- After defeating 1,000 enemies as anyone, the Gold Skulltula will appear near the northeast part of the map, located just southwest of the starting point. There are some vines that will need to be cut down using the Boomerang.
- After completing Legend Mode the first time, a second Skulltula becomes available. This requires it to be in Hard Mode, played with Impa, and using the Giant Blade. Defeat King Dodongo within three minutes of his arrival while keeping Sheik alive. The Skulltula appears at the top of the cliff at the north end of the map, the same cliff she can jump off for a surprise attack.