The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
One day when sailing in the sea, Tetra and her gang of Pirates are on a search for the mystical Ghost Ship. According to Tetra, the Ghost Ship is ruled by obscure pirates who don't know any of the pirate rules. She expects to find them and teach them that there are rules to being a pirate. One of the pirates starts to talk about the "Protector of Waters" also known as the Ocean King. All of a sudden, their ship is engulfed in a mysterious fog. They come face to face with the Ghost Ship. Tetra hops over onto the Ship and then lightning strikes and she screams. Link jumps to save her, but misses and falls into the ocean. He drifted to an island, where he begins his quest to save Tetra.
Phantom Hourglass originally released in June of 2007 over in Japan, but it later got a worldwide release in October of 2007. On November 20th, 2007, Nintendo of America announced a special Phantom Hourglass Nintendo DS Lite Bundle that would release on November 23rd, 2007. This bundle included a gold Nintendo DS Lite with a triforce symbol, as well as a copy of Phantom Hourglass.
- Major Characters
- Villagers and Shopkeepers
- Goron Island
- Isle of Frost
- Great Sea
- Great Sea
Here is a listing of all of the bosses found within The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
- Quest Items
- Trading Sequence
- Main article: Category:Phantom Hourglass Locations
Merchandise and Product
- Phantom Hourglass Nintendo DS Lite Bundle released on November 23rd, 2007. This edition of the DS Lite comes with a bright gold finish, bears the Triforce logo in the lower right hand corner and comes bundled with The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for the DS.
- Phantom Hourglass Nintendo DS Duo Case Twin Pack & Comfort Stylus is a licensed game cartridges case for Nintendo DS. It released in 2007 by PDP.
- Phantom Hourglass Yujin Nintendo DS Styluses are a set of 7 large styluses, each with an item from Phantom Hourglass.