The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Comic)
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
6.8 x 4.2 x 1 inches
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is a comic by Shotaro Ishinomori based on the SNES game of the same name. It was originally serialized in Nintendo Power magazine as a comic mini-series beginning in January 1992 and ran for 12 issues, ending in December 1992. All 12 chapters were later collected, and then published in graphic novel form in 1993.
This comic roughly mirrors the original storyline from the game. However, a few new storyline portions were added to the comic to give it a surprise factor to those who are already familiar with the storyline. Several new characters are also introduced; such as Roam, Epheremelda, and the Librarian of Kakariko.
- Chapter 1: "Hero's Awakening"
- Chapter 2: "Wise Man's Warning"
- Chapter 3: "Book of Mudora"
- Chapter 4: "The Master Sword"
- Chapter 5: "An Old Enemy"
- Chapter 6: "A Fool in the Shape of a Tree"
- Chapter 7: "Zora's Mask"
- Chapter 8: "ROAM, The Mystery Knight"
- Chapter 9: "Wizzrobes Trap"
- Chapter 10: "To Turtle Rock And Zelda!"
- Chapter 11: "Ganon's Tower"
- Chapter 12: "The Final Battle"