Breath of the Wild
"This vitality-rich flower blooms mainly on cliffsides. When cooked into a dish, the nourishing compounds increase your movement speed."
Swift Violets can typically be found on cliffsides; especially those at high altitudes, such as the Gerudo Highlands. Swift Violets can be used in a variety of Recipes, and they have an extra cooking effect of increased movement speed. Cooking one in a Cooking Pot by itself yields some Hasty Fried Wild Greens which, unless a critical success occurs, restore no hearts and give a low-level movement speed burst for one minute.
- You will find—by far—the most Swift Violets clinging to the edges of the massive mushroom-like growths in Ludfo's Bog and Thundra Plateau. At least 40 or more can be collected in this area.
If you still need more you will find some...
- Beside the waterfall into Lake Siela south of Bonooru's Stand.
- There are 4 or 5 growing beside the waterfall behind Ha Dahamar Shrine
- Around a half-dozen can be found near the waterfall between Regencia River and the Digdogg Suspension Bridge. They are clinging to the cliff on the northeast side of those falls.
- Sold at the shop in Zora's Domain
Swift Violets are among the ingredients with the most demand for armor upgrades in the whole game, as no less than 75 are needed for upgrades from the following armor pieces:
- Needing 15 each for ★★★★ tier:
Age of Calamity
"This vitality-rich flower blooms mainly on cliffsides. The nourishing compounds provide increased movement speed."
- Secro's Supplies (10 in stock, 40 Rupees each, 24 Rupees fully discounted)
- Merchant Rhodo (5-9 in stock, 40 Rupees each)
- Might of a Divine Beast Divine Beast Battle (x10)
- Mipha, the Zora Princess Chapter 2 scenario
- Water and Fire Chapter 5 scenario
- Daily Drills: Zora Lv. 21 challenge
- Swift Spear of the Zora Lv. 25 challenge
- Necluda Token of Gratitude 2/4 (x30)
- Joint Training with the Gerudo (x10)
- A Buffet of Delicacies (x1)
- Gut-Check Challenge (x10)
- Party for the Leafy Spirits (x20)
- Chasing Mipha (x10)
- To Eat a Stone Pebblit? (x10)
- The Strongest String (x15)
- Lushify the Spring (x15)
- Regulating the Reservoir (x20)
- Brilliance for the Boutique (x1)
- The Sweetest Salsa (x25)