|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
"This vitality-rich flower blooms mainly on cliffsides. When cooked into a dish, the nourishing compounds increase your movement speed."
The Swift Violet is a plant and material found in Breath of the Wild. They can typically be found on cliffsides; especially those at high altitudes, such as the Gerudo Highlands. Swift Violets can be used in a variety of Recipes, and they have an extra cooking effect of increased movement speed. They restore no hearts, and cannot be cooked on its own.
- You will find—by far—the most Swift Violets clinging to the edges of the massive mushroom-like growths in Ludfo's Bog and Thundra Plateau. At least 40 or more can be collected in this area.
If you still need more you will find some...
- Beside the waterfall into Lake Siela south of Bonooru's Stand.
- There are 4 or 5 growing beside the waterfall behind Ha Dahamar Shrine
- Around a half-dozen can be found near the waterfall between Regencia River and the Digdogg Suspension Bridge. They are clinging to the cliff on the northeast side of those falls.
- Sold at the shop in Zora's Domain
Swift Violets are among the ingredients with the most demand for armor upgrades in the whole game, as no less than 75 are needed for upgrades from the following armor pieces: