The Secret Goriya is a character in Link's Awakening. He lives inside a cave on Toronbo Shores, but he can only be seen once Link obtains the Magnifying Lens at the end of the Trading Sequence. He is the only Goriya that appears in Link's Awakening.
When Link first enters with the lens, he finds the Goriya standing behind a table. He tells Link that he found something washed up on the beach and offers to trade it for the item on Link's B button. However, he will not accept items that can be bought (such as Magic Powder, Bombs, or the Bow due to Arrows) or upgraded (like the Sword, Shield, or Power Bracelet). The item turns out to be the Boomerang, and the Secret Goriya tells Link to bring it back whenever he is done with it. If Link speaks to him again, he begs to have the Boomerang back, promising to return Link's previous item. Link can exchange the Boomerang for his former item and vice versa at any time.
The Secret Zora appears to know the Secret Goriya. After having a picture taken by the Photographer, he tells Link to visit Toronbo Shores in search of someone like him, referring to the fact that both of them are invisible without the Magnifying Lens.
- ↑ "I found a good item washed up on the beach... I'll trade it to you for what you have in your B Button... Okay No" — Secret Goriya, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Ah... Don't give me that item... How about some- thing else?" — Secret Goroya, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "You got the Boomerang in exchange for the item you had." — Secret Goriya, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Okay, let's do it! When you don't want the Boomerang any more, come back!" — Secret Goriya, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Give me back the Boomerang, I beg you! I'll return the item you gave to me! Okay Not Now" — Secret Goriya, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ " The item came back to you. You returned the Boomerang." — Secret Goriya, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "If you keep me a secret, I'll tell you some- thing useful. Go to Toronbo Shores, use the magnifying glass and you will find someone like me." — Secret Zora, Link's Awakening DX.