|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
- This article is about the character from A Link Between Worlds. For the character from A Link to the Past, see Loyal Sage.
The Priest is a character from A Link Between Worlds. He is a kind man and is the father of Seres, one of the descendants of the Seven Sages. He can be found within the Sanctuary, a location just south of Death Mountain within Hyrule.
Early in the game, Yuga storms the Sanctuary and turns the Captain into a drawing on the wall. Despite threats by the Priest, Yuga also turns the Priest's daughter, Seres, into a painting. After Seres has been turned into a painting, the Priest questions how Link got into the Sanctuary, but encourages him to run away as not even the Captain stood a chance against Yuga. After Yuga leaves, the Priest states that Princess Zelda must be warned.
- ↑ "A good morning to you, young Link. Sorry, but I’m in the middle of my morning preparations. How about we talk later?" — Priest, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Not even that captain of yours could stand against my might. For all his spit and polish, he made for but a crude doodle on the wall. A waste of my magic." — Yuga, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "What do you want with Seres? I swear, if you hurt my daughter…! And what sort of fiend dares to defile the Sanctuary in this manner?" — Yuga, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "I will put you on a pedestal. Or rather, upon a wall-perfect forever. Ah! As I suspected, you’re even lovelier as a painting. I think that Her Grace will be most pleased." — Yuga, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "H-how did you get in the Sanctuary, Link? Run, child! Wh-why do you just stand there? RUN! Not even the captain stood a chance against him!" — Priest, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "N-n-no! Don’t take my Seres... We must...warn...Princess Zelda..." — Priest, A Link Between Worlds