Palm Fruit (163 in the Hyrule Compendium) is a natural material found in Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Restoring 1 Heart
Breath of the Wild
"Fruit from palm trees that grow near the ocean. It doesn't offer any special effects but will increase your heart recovery when used as an ingredient."
A Palm Fruit can be eaten to recover 1 heart, used as an ingredient for Light Yellow Dye at the Kochi Dye Shop, and sold to shop-vendors all over Hyrule for 4 Rupees each. They typically grow on trees found by beaches, such as by the Necluda Sea, but they are sometimes stored inside of Crates in close proximity to Bokoblin Camps. Palm Fruits can be used in many Recipes, however they do not have any special cooking effects. If cooked on an open flame by itself, Link will receive a Baked Palm Fruit, which will restore 1½ hearts.
Age of Calamity
"Fruit from palm trees that grow near the ocean. It doesn't offer any special effects but can be used for cooking."
- Fight Lightning with Lightning Lv. 48 challenge (x10)
- King Rhoam's Training Lv. 49 challenge (x10)
- Sidon vs. the Octoroks Lv. 49 challenge (x10)
- Daily Drills: Gerudo Lv. 27 challenge
- Gerudo Token of Gratitude 1/4 (x20)
- A Fruitful Offering (x1)
- Imported Goods (x15)
- Out of the Woods (x2)
- A Thirst for the Desert (x10)
- For the Future of Hyrule (x20)
- There Must Be Rice (x20)
- Noble Pursuit (x3)
- 4 Rupees at any shop or stable