Ocarina of Time 3D Nintendo Connection Tour 2011 Scrolls
- Fans who attended the Nintendo Connection Tour 2011 in Australia were able to pick up Zelda entry codes for these scrolls. They then had to go to the Nintendo Connection Tour website and enter the code to be eligible to win.
- Applicants had to describe in 25 words or less why they were the biggest Zelda fan.
- There are only 80 of these scrolls in circulation.
- Presumably there are 26-27 of each of the three types of scrolls.
- One scroll shows Link fighting Volvagia, another shows Link in front of the Great Deku Tree, and another shows Link battling with Ganondorf.