|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
Breath of the Wild
Mubs runs the Lurelin General Store, found at the docks of Lurelin Village. Mubs always has a very positive vibe, thanking Link for coming by to her store, and welcoming him to return later on. She will usually comment on the weather or the time of day. However, regardless of the time or weather, her store stays open, 24 hours a day.
Tears of the Kingdom
|This Tears of the Kingdom section is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by .|
- See also: Village Attacked by Pirates
Mubs runs the Lookout Landing General Store, found on the east side of Lookout Landing. The shop sells some Arrows, Apples, and the Hylian Set; with a selection which expands as time goes on. She is married to Garini, who returns home to run the Lurelin General Store after Link defeats the Monster Forces there and helps to restore the village, while she remains at Lookout Landing.
- ↑ "Heeey! Welcome You're a new face! Fresh fish! Just recently caught! Take a look!" — Mubs, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Come again! I'll be waiting!" — Mubs, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Heeey! Welcome! Thanks for coming by on such a rainy day! Fresh fish! Just recently caught! Take a look!" — Mubs, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Heeey! Welcome! Know what sounds good on such a hot day? Some fish! What do you think?" — Mubs, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Heeey! Welcome! I just got fresh stuff in this morning!" — Mubs, Breath of the Wild