Breath of the Wild
She can be found at a small camp outside the Ishto Soh Shrine, just west of the Oseira Plains in the Lake Tower region, on a rock formation that looks like a pan. She can be seen wielding a Soup Ladle and a Pot Lid.
She wakes up at 5am each morning and then walks over to her Cooking Pot. She is trying to cook her ultimate dish with some strange recipes, but they always end up turning into Rock-Hard Food or Dubious Food. The burning of her food makes it look like it is a smoke signal, and when Link indicates that, Moza will get defensive and state that she's not trying to make a signal, but rather, she is trying to cook.
Moza is not only using the wrong ingredients, but she is also over-cooking her food, causing it to burn. Moza has recipes for a lavish meat dish, an ancient meat dish, and an ultimate survival meat dish and wants to teach the recipes to Link.
The Lavish meat dish consists of any type of meat, whether it be from bird meat or a steak. Then it includes any type of Ore, such as Flint. However, whenever she cooks this meal, it ends up turning into Rock-Hard Food.
The Ancient meat dish consists of any kind of meat and is then cooked with any Ancient Material, such as an Ancient Shaft or Ancient Screw. However, when mixing ancient materials with food, this will always turn into Dubious Food.
Moza spends the entire day cooking, waking up at 5am each morning and remaining in front of her Cooking Pot until midnight. She goes to bed each evening disappointed in what she has cooked. However, she remains hopeful than tomorrow her fortunes turn around and she is able to cook a nice recipe. Even when she is sleeping, she is thinking about her recipe for the next day, thinking it might need more Salt, or perhaps it has too much Salt.
Tears of the Kingdom
Moza in front of her Cooking Pot
- In a somewhat ironic fashion, Moza appears to be one of the most enduring Hylians found in Breath of the Wild, and she is currently camping at a dump of carcasses in the mountains, as opposed to the rather high standard of living most other Hylians seem to have. All while cooking barely edible food, whilst the crates in front of her camp actually contain edible food, such as wildberries. Moza, however, seems to disregard this completely and continues to cook her rather horrid food.
- In Breath of the Wild, Moza's Cooking Pot cannot be used to cook, as she'll prevent Link from using it even when she's sleeping.
- ↑ Me? My name is Moza. I'm trying to perfect my ultimate dish, so I'm training in isolation right now. - Moza
- ↑ Smoke signal? Oh, you mean this smoke? This is NOT a smoke signal! As you can plainly see, I'm in the middle of cooking! - Moza
- ↑ I'm burning it?! So then...you're saying I've messed it up. I see. *sigh* For some reason, no matter how hard I try to cook something wonderful, it always turns out badly. I thought up this ultimate recipe myself, too. Why is this happening?! - Moza
- ↑ Oh, I would love to! I don't mind at all. I'm sure you'll be able to cook something really tasty. I mean...probably. I have recipes for a lavish meat dish, an ancient meat dish, and an ultimate survival dish. Which will you learn. - Moza
- ↑ Sure thing! I'll happily teach you the recipe for my lavish meat dish. First, prepare the meat you want to use. I recommend either bird meat or steak. Then you toss in some niiiice freeesh... ORE!! - Moza
- ↑ Hey! That's not nice! Cooking delicious meat with shiny ore is the only way! How else would one create a truly lavish meat dish, silly?! To be honest, what I always end up making is rock-hard food... How did it even get that rocky anyway? Even when I use ingredients I'm certain will be perfect, there are lots of times I still mess it up. Cooking is complicated. - Moza
- ↑ Sure thing! I'll happily teach you the recipe for my ancient meat dish. First, prepare the meat you want to use. I recommend either bird meat or steak. And then you'll cook it with something from a broken Guardian... AN ANCIENT PART!! - Moza
- ↑ Hey! That's not nice! Cooking delicious meat with something that smacks of history is the only way! How else would one create an ancient meat dish the likes of which no one has ever seen before?! To be honest, what I always end up making is dubious food... Thought I don't see what's do dubious about it! Even when I use ingredients I'm certain will be perfect, there are lots of times I still mess it up. Cooking is complicated. - Moza
- ↑ Sure thing! I'll happily teach you the recipe for my ultimate survival dish. First, you'll have to defeat a monster!! After that, just find yourself a cooking pot and toss in... tons of monster parts!! - Moza
- ↑ In order to survive out in the wild, you've got to be willing to eat anything! That's the idea behind my ultimate survival dish!! I may end up with nothing to eat but dubious food...but I won't achieve my goal unless I make some sacrifices! I don't see what's do dubious about using monster parts, though... Even when I use ingredients I'm certain will be perfect, there are lots of times I still mess it up. Cooking is complicated. - Moza
- ↑ My endeavors today have only added to the wreckage that is my culinary career... But tomorrow... Tomorrow is definitely the day I turn it all around! - Moza
- ↑ Zzz... Needs more salt... Noooo, too much salt... - Moza